Pride Month Webinar – Cuba’s Queer Rights Revolution – Eyewitness Cuba
Just 90 miles from Ron DeSantis’s Florida, socialist Cuba is making huge advances in LGBTQ+ rights with its new Families Code.
- How did Cuba achieve the ‘most advanced policy in the world’? *Why isn’t the U.S. media reporting it?
- Why does Biden maintain Trump’s punishing blockade measures and keep Cuba on the state sponsors of terrorism list?
- Hear from LGBTQ+ activists from across the U.S. who went to Cuba to see for themselves.
- Learn how queer rights are being prioritized from the grassroots to the National Assembly.
- Why U.S. queers should work to end the U.S. blockade of Cuba, and how you can join next year’s delegation.
- Lizz Toledo, Women in Struggle-Mujeres en Lucha • Atlanta
- Serena Sojic-Borne, Real Name Campaign & FRSO • New Orleans
- Jordan David, Lavender Guard • Los Angeles
- Deirdre Deans, Women in Struggle • Atlanta
- Gregory Esteven, Socialist Unity Party • New Orleans
- Kiana Fok, Peoples Power Assembly & Friends of Latin America • Baltimore
- Melinda Butterfield, Women in Struggle • New York
Women in Struggle / Mujeres en Lucha
An affiliate of the Women’s International Democratic Federation
Join the Struggle-La Lucha Telegram channel