Congratulations and thank you, compañera President Xiomara Castro de Zelaya!
The Official Coordination of D19: LIBRE, USA-Canada, and Costa Rica, extends its most sincere congratulations and appreciation to our Government of Democratic Socialism, worthily represented by our compañera President Xiomara Castro de Zelaya, for the following reasons:
- For having initiated the Refoundation of the State of Honduras since she assumed the presidency in January 2022 after having defeated, together with the people one of the bloodiest drug dictatorships in the history of Honduras and the continent.
- For having opened diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China.
- For maintaining a position of NO interference in the internal affairs of any sovereign country.
- For being part of the integration process of the Latin American and Caribbean region and fighting for unrestricted respect for human rights, sovereignty and self-determination of our country, Honduras.
- For maintaining a firm and forceful anti-imperialist, anti-colonial, anti-neoliberal, anti-capitalist, and anti-patriarchal stance, especially in the international forums in which she has participated since taking office: United Nations, Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC), and most recently, the Ibero-American Summit held in the Dominican Republic.
- For representing with brilliance and courage the dignity of the revolutionary women and men of Honduras, Latin America, the Caribbean, and the world.
Join the Struggle-La Lucha Telegram channel