Did you miss the March 28 webinar, “Defending People During Coronavirus Crisis”?
Now you can watch the entire event. Hear from groups organizing on the front lines from Los Angeles to New Orleans, Chicago to Baltimore. We are building a people’s fightback network to defend the workers and oppressed!
- Mahtowin Munro, United American Indians of New England
- Frank Chapman, National Alliance Against Racist & Political Repression
- Meg Maloney, New Orleans Hospitality Workers Alliance
- Adam Rice, Los Angeles Community Action Network
- Ron Gochez, Unión del Barrio
- Baltimore Amazon warehouse worker
- Fernando Figueroa, UPS worker and Teamster
- Pam Africa, MOVE Organization
- Rev. Annie Chambers, Baltimore Peoples Power Assembly
- Omowale Clay, December 12th Movement
- Berta Joubert-Ceci, Puerto Rico Tribunal and Struggle-La Lucha newspaper
- Irvin McQueen, Pan-African Community Action, Washington, D.C.
- Terri Kay, Peoples Alliance, Bay Area
- Lucy Pagoada, Departamento 19 – Frente Nacional de Resistencia Popular
- Nana Gyamfi, Black Alliance for Just Immigration
Co-chairs: John Parker, Harriet Tubman Center for Social Justice – Los Angeles and Sharon Black, Peoples Power Assembly