N A T I O N A L W E B I N A R :
Defending People During Coronavirus Crisis
Join us on a national webinar to hear from organizers on the front lines fighting for healthcare for all, against racism and repression, for workers’ rights and housing, in defense of prisoners and migrants, against sanctions and war. Learn what we can do to support our communities at this challenging time.
Saturday, March 28
6-9 p.m. Eastern • 5-8 p.m.Central • 3-6 p.m. Pacific
S P E A K E R S I N C L U D E :
- Mahtowin Munro, United American Indians of New England
- Frank Chapman, National Alliance Against Racist & Political Repression
- Meg Maloney, New Orleans Hospitality Workers Alliance
- Adam Rice, Los Angeles Community Action Network
- Ron Gochez, Unión del Barrio
- Baltimore Amazon warehouse worker
- Fernando Figueroa, UPS worker and Teamster
- Pam Africa, MOVE Organization
- Rev. Annie Chambers, Baltimore Peoples Power Assembly
- Omowale Clay, December 12th Movement
- Berta Joubert-Ceci, Puerto Rico Tribunal and Struggle-La Lucha newspaper
- Irvin McQueen, Pan-African Community Action, Washington, D.C.
- Terri Kay, Peoples Alliance, Bay Area
- Lucy Pagoada, Departamento 19 – Frente Nacional de Resistencia Popular
- Nana Gyamfi, Black Alliance for Just Immigration
- and more!
Let’s build a fight-back network that can face the challenges confronting working people and oppressed communities today and in the weeks and months to come!
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Join the Struggle-La Lucha Telegram channel