Taken for a Ride: How Ambulance Debt Afflicts the Extreme Poor American Prospect
A country of monopolies Axios
- Three companies control about 80% of mobile telecoms.
- Three have 95% of credit cards.
- Four have 70% of airline flights.
- Four companies control 66% of U.S. hogs slaughtered in 2015, 85% of the steer, and half the chickens.
- Four companies control 85% of U.S. corn seed sales, up from 60% in 2000.
Send suggestions and comments to [email protected]
Join the Struggle-La Lucha Telegram channel